Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hogs and Kisses

What a week! Work is busy and I have a bunch of design team things I'm trying to pull together for later this week and next. It just seems there isn't enough time in the week anymore. Girl Scout Day Camp and training for that is creeping up on me too, so I really need to get a move on, big time!
So here's a quickie tonight that I finished. This is for the I {heart} sketches with a Twist # 152 challenge. I didn't do the sketch this time although it kind of resembles it. But I did do the twist: enlarge and crop the digi.


The digital stamp is the Stamp of the Month called Hamlet Pigwit in the Planter at From the Heart Digital Stamps. I colored the image with Copics and then cropped it using MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Square Stax. I backed that with a light green card stock. The floral print paper is a scrap from my scrap box, probably from the Paper Studio. The floral is backed with orange card stock. I created a banner with a sentiment from the same stamp set and inked it with Picked Raspberry distress ink. The banner is die cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags
I am entering these challenges:
We finished up interviewing yesterday and they will be offering someone the position for my job. In some ways I'll miss it but I do think the twins will be keeping me busy. And I'll still be working part time until they arrive. Happy midweek. Where is the time going? Have a super Thursday!

Donna


7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I really like the enrage meant twist. Wow...that's a pink pig, but I definitely works with the other cool bright colors. Sounds like your life is quite busy right now.

Pam said...

This is just so cute! That little piggy looks happy as can be in that big barrel of flowers!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

Hi Donna, it does seem like time is speeding up...don't forget to take care of yourself! Your card is so cute. I love that you enlarged Hamlet and his planter, great take on the tWist! I also love the way your paper reflects the flowers in the image. Thanks for joining us again at From the Heart i {heart} sketches with a tWist and the SOTM Challenge!

Patricia St Martin said...

Life is always busy because we all try to do way too much. Step back and enjoy yourself. I do have to say that is one pink big and love the sentiment.
Hugs Pat

Kathy S said...

Love that you used both the sketch and the twist for Challenge 152 at From The Heart Stamps. Always appreciate your entry. Take care and see you again soon.

Tip Top said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for entering I {heart} card sketches with a tWist - hope to see you again next time!

Jo said...

Yep, you got the twist just perfect ;) A fun and bold card.
Thank you for joining in our SOTM challenge at From The Heart Stamps.
Jo xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...