Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bugaboo Guest Designer

I have such exciting news today. For the months of May, June, and July, I will be guest designing with Bugaboo Stamps. Jodi creates such wonderful and diverse stamps. You can find something for every occasion at Bugaboo. My first project is for a new release. Let me tell you I fell in love with the image the first time I saw it. It's totally adorable! Check this out.



The image is Flower Teddy. I colored the image with Copic markers and die cut it with Lawn Fawn's Banner dies to make this a tag. I used Salty Ocean and Mowed Lawn distress ink to give it a scene-like quality. And I added a ribbon for embellishment. Isn't it too cute!  I love the flowers and the bear. So easy and fun to color.
I am entering these challenges:

I am super excited to be working with the amazing designers over at Bugaboo Stamps. I hope you'll join me for the next few months to see what I come up with. Want some fun new images? Check out the sale at Bugaboo.


Have a wonderful Tuesday!

Donna

7 comments:

Pam said...

Well, this is darling! Love the adorable image and you did a great job of coloring it! Congratulations on guest designer position!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Hi Donna - this is such a pretty card. I love the scene you've created and also the shaped card base. Thanks for playing along at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
Helen x (DT)

Patricia St Martin said...

Congratulations for being the gd for bugaboo. Love their darling image. Gorgeous job with the coloring of Flower Teddy and the colors are so beautiful and love the banner.
Hugs Pat

Angie said...

Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
I hope you can join us again.
Angie DT

Lin said...

Thanks for sharing your super cute design in our 'All creatures great and small' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Glenda Atkins said...

Big congrats on the guest spot. Bugaboo has such fabulous images, lucky you and lucky them.
hugs
Glenda

Ellibelle said...

Congrats on your Guest DT position! You created such a cute project, the image is adorable!
Thanks so much for sharing!

xEllie
Critters & Creatures Linky Party
Let's Color Linky Party

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...