Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sealed With All My Love

It's almost the weekend! Woot! It's been a really busy week at work and I am so looking forward to the weekend to unwind. Tonight I have a quick and easy card that I made from things I had lying around.

This seal image and sentiment is from Doodle Pantry called With Heart. I had printed off the pre-colored image some time ago and die cut it with Spellbinder's Circles. I backed that with Spellbinder's Heart Circles in red card stock. The background paper is recycled wall paper. It has a really nice gray weave pattern to it. And then I found this red doily tape in my stash that I didn't even know I had. Perfect for this card. The heart has a coating of Wink of Stella for a little sparkle. The card base is white card stock with a layer of gray behind the wall paper. A nice quick easy card. I used the Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch as inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:

That's it for tonight. My FIL will be visiting this weekend so I'll have a couple of scheduled posts for you. I'm hoping to get some crafty time in too. Have a wonderful Friday!!!

Donna

2 comments:

Pam said...

This is just so adorable!!! Love the sweet little seal and the die cuts!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Donna, this "sealed with love" sentiment is so adorable and that red tape is awesome!! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week. xo Crystal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...