I used a gorgeous Christmas ornament set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris called Elegant Ornaments. I used the sketch from Imagine That! Creative Playground.
The card base is black and the background is a piece of leftover wall paper. I die cut the Elegant Ornament with Spellbinder's Beaded Ovals ad inked the beads with Broken China distress ink. I die cut a sentiment from the same set with Gina Marie Designs Stitched Diamonds and then inked the die cut with Peacock Feathers, Broken China and Cracked Pistachio distress inks to kind of match the wall paper. The black border in the background is a self-adhesive border that I found in my stash. To finish it off I used Basic Grey paper to make the side embellishments punched with a Stampin' Up! tab punch. I really like this one.
I am entering these challenges:
- Creative Playground challenge #4: sketch challenge
- May Rudolph Days challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas challenge: cute or anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Simon Says Wednesday challenge: anything goes
That's it for me today. We'll be heading out to Baby Creek and my Internet will be gone. Hope you all have a marvelous weekend. Happy Memorial Day to my US friends. Please remember all those who have sacrificed everything to keep us free,