Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bugaboo New Release

Happy Tuesday! I will have two posts today: one this morning and one scheduled for later this afternoon. Today is new release day at Bugaboo and Jodie has created a real cutie for you.


This is Ladybug Sunbonnet. I colored her with Copic markers and die cut the image from a Quickcutz Tag and the inked the background with Mowed Lawn and Salty Ocean distress ink. (I think I am getting better at inking backgrounds.) I love the little scene. I used MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags to add the sentiment from Stampin' Up! from the retired Grateful Greeting Sentiments.  I am into plaids lately too. This piece was in my scrap box and I couldn't find the source. I'd love to give credit. And to finish off I added some Collections self-adhesive rhinestones. Check out the Catch the Bug challenge blog to see all the fun designs by the design team.
I am entering these challenges:

I'll be back this afternoon with another post. Work is very busy this week. We are interviewing this week for my replacement. We had two interviews today and two tomorrow. I'm looking forward to less hours and training the new person! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Donna

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well, I love everything about this sweet card. I've always enjoyed the bonnet series. I love scenes. The format and papers are perfect. I would love to get those tag dies. They are a little expensive...haha. I can never cut those things even. I spent my wad for the month so I'll add them to my long wish list.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet card- love the image- and your coloring and your ink colored background. Love the way you added the cardstock ribbon and added the sentiment. I noticed your plaids- I recently tried to buy some for a card project and could not find any anywhere!

Beatriz said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

Anet's Crafting said...

Beautiful card Donna, love the pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Beatriz said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again . Hugs Beatriz GDT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...