Friday, May 20, 2016

Bugaboo Friday Freebie

Who doesn't like free digital stamps? Every week Bugaboo has a free digi and this week it was my honor to craft with this cutie!


That cute little monster is the freebie today at Bugaboo Stamps. I used a variety of layers to create this cute card, mostly from my scrap box. I die cut the image with a Spellbinder's rectangle die. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. And I found that blue ric rac quite by accident. It's a self-adhesive tape. I thought it fit perfectly. I hope you'll hop on over to the Catch the Bug blog to see all the creations with this cute little guy. The design team always does an amazing job and I am honored to be the guest designer this month!
I am entering these challenges:

Have an awesome Friday and don;t forget to check out the Friday Freebie at Bugaboo and all the other amazing digis Jodie creates!

Donna


6 comments:

Stef H said...

super cute. boy their store is confusing. says they're revamping. oh well we all need a good revamp every now and then.

hope your weather is as great as ours and you're enjoying it.

have a great weekend.

hugs :)

Pam said...

Adorable card! I'm going to Bugaboo to get the cute freebie! I won a $30.00 gift certificate to Bugaboo, I'm going to have a hard time choosing what stamps I want, there are so many cute ones!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Patricia St Martin said...

Donna you did a great job with Bugaboo monster and love your sentiment it is really cute.
Hugs Pat

Sherry Hickey said...

What a cute little monster! I love the layout of your card, too, and the blues look marvelous. Thanks for sharing with us at Cards In Envy challenge blog!

Jeanie Ellis - Scrapbookingmamaw said...

Love the colors! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
TTCRD DT
Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Sandy Trefger said...

Love the marvelous blues of your card and that adorable monster! Also love the sentiment! Perfect! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...