Saturday, May 14, 2016

New Challenge at Catch the Bug

Happy Saturday! This is a scheduled post as I am out of town. So hopefully this will go off without a hitch. I'll update links as soon as I can. Today begins a new challenge at Catch the Bug challenge blog. And this week we have another easy peasy challenge: Flowers galore!


I used Flower Pocket #7 image from Bugaboo Stamps. The image is colored with Copic and Bic markers. The image was die cut with Gina Marie Designs Wine Label dies. And I did a little faux stitching. The background card stock is embossed with the Flourishes embossing folder. I finished it off by using glossy accents on the flowers. I hope you'll hope on over the Catch the Bug and check out the inspiration from all the design team and then play along with us. They always have such wonderful prizes with 3 chances to win.
I am entering these challenges:

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Don't know where you are but hope you are enjoying yourself. Love your flower card and really like the die you chose. Yup, looks like a very pretty fancy pocket.

Stef H said...

aaaaaaaa dorable as always.
have a great weekend!

hugs :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...