Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bingo Time

Happy Saturday! It's time for a new challenge at Catch the Bug challenge blog and this week we get to play bingo!
I used the middle column for my card: Bugaboo Image/tag/die cut. And I went with a Christmas theme.


The image is Elephant Christmas Tree. I colored him with Copic markers and used Crystal Stickles to add some glitter to the image. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Corner Squares. The backing card stock for the image is also cut with a larger die in that set. The cute String of lights Paper is from Decosse's Dynamite Doodles.  The green card stock tag is cut from MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. I used my MISTI to position the sentiment that's from an old Flourishes Christmas set called Christmas Music. Unfortunately Flourishes is not long in business. There is also a tag hanging from the present behind the Christmas tree just in case you don't think my flag counts as a tag. LOL!I hope you'll play along this week. Such a fun challenge and surprisingly easy to make a card with one of the rows or columns. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch as my inspiration.

I am entering these challenges:
I hope you have a wonderful Saturday and crafty time abounds. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna




11 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Great coloring and it's adorable but stop with the Christmas cards...haha. I know I need to start the cards for the holidays but alas I'm having too much fun playing catch up on summer cards right now.

Melissa Craig said...

Omg! Look at that elephant! Adorable. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is such a fun Christmas card!!
Enjoy your weekend!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Terrific card and image. The elephant is so cute! Thanks for using our current Tuesday Morning Sketch!

Pam said...

Adorable Christmas card! Cute little image and you colored it beautifully! I agree, I need to start on Christmas cards but, it is so hard when I'm thinking summer!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lori m said...

Darling card,too cute! Hugs, Lori m

Shelly Schmidt said...

Very sweet card- loving the image and your coloring. I have a few Bugaboo images printed out, will have to get busy and create!

Glenda Atkins said...

Someone is going to get a fabulous card the coming Christmas, well done Donna, love it.
hugs
Glenda
PS
( I used to love Flourishes )

Cards by Beckie said...

I love this card!! The image is super cute. A job well done. Thank you for sharing your inspiration with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Rebecca x

Jennifer Scull said...

doesn't Edward look so very cute on this wonderful card you have made?! so happy to see my fellow Bugaboo guestie in my commenting line up! :)

thank you so much for joining our challenge over at The Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra Blog! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...