Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Just Be Me

Happy rainy and chilly Tuesday. I so want to see some sunshine and warmer temperatures soon. In a moment of weakness today I agreed that I'd work another month at my 30 hours a week. What was I thinking? So I'll move to 15 hours a week on July 1st instead of June 1st. But I'll probably take some vacation time in June. I have over 200 hours of vacation to use. But they will pay me for what I don't use. So all will be good!


Here's another card that I really love. The image is from Beccy's Place called Bear With Me. I love the sentiment but I can't remember where I got it. I embossed the sentiment with black embossing powder and inked the Spellbinder's Labels 13 with Rusty Hinge distress ink. Popped the adorable pre-colored bears and finished it off with three self-adhesive square rhinestones. The background is a dark brown with an animal print paper over the top. What a great sentiment. If you know where it's from I'd love to give credit.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for all the lovely comments on my post yesterday about our upcoming additions to our family. I am still kind of in shock. And I guess it will be more of a shock when the twins are born and we have to figure out how to deal with 2 at one time. LOL! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs,

Donna

8 comments:

Pam said...

This is so beautiful Donna!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Stef H said...

this is awesome. not a fan of orange but i just love this!
oy vey... another 30 hrs a wk? it'll make the time go fast til you finally retire. GOD will be good and you all will be blessed. keeping you all in my prayers.

have a great week.

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful....I've never seen this verse and will be keeping it for the near future to use.

Beccy said...

I completely agree Donna - that's a fabulous sentiment. I love the shape of the mat you cut and the Rusty Hinge distress ink was a great choice of colour, it works beautifully with the browns of the image and the patterned paper. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Patricia St Martin said...

Awwww I love this card and what a beautiful sentiment with the perfect image.
Hugs Pat

Petra-loves-paper said...

your card is beary lovely! greetings Petra DT Beccy's Place

MAKKE FOAR DY said...

Lovely!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Through the craftroomdoor. Hope to see you again!
Aly DT

Catie Cuddles said...

A really beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
Happy crafting!
Catherine ( DT ) x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...