Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sunday CAS

It's Sunday once again. These weeks are just flying by. Time for a new challenge over at The Outlawz CAS. This week our theme is wine! It was really my week to take a break but I couldn't resist this challenge.


My image and sentiment is from a set called Wine Diva from Art Impressions. I paper pieced the chair and her dress and ear rings. The rest I colored with Copic markers.The sentiment I cut from the same scrap that I used to paper piece her dress using Spellbinders Conversation Bubbles. This will be my "older" sister's birthday card next month. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:


I hope your weekend has been wonderful. We finally got a really nice day today. I am hoping it will last for a while. Take care!

Donna

13 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Hee! Hee! I love this sentiment and image! Perfectly punny! So glad you were inspired to join us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love red wine- hubby recently got me into drinking it.... Great choice of colors how fun!

Stef H said...

yipper skipper. aged to perfection is right! great card. love yesterday's elephant too.

hope your DIL is doing good and keeping you all in my prayers.
have a great week.

hugs :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

CAS and perfect to draw the eye in...won me over! I always enjoy the AI stamps.

Pam said...

This is so adorable! CAS perfection! I have 3 or 4 sets of these Art Impression stamps and I love them!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tanja said...

love that sentiment - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

Colleen said...

I love that sentiment with the lovely lady in pink!! Art Impressions make some really fun images, they always crack me up! Thank you for sharing this at Sezie the Birthday!

MaryH said...

These AI stamp images are always so fun. This one fit your challenge theme perfectly! TFS & Have a great week.

Shona Chambers said...

I love these stamps and wish I had a few of my own to play with. They are so perfect for a CAS card as you've used it here and your colouring skills really bring her to life. I'm so glad you shared it with us at ATSM!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Aaaah love the image and the sentiment stamp. What a delightful card.
hugs
Glenda

cm said...

Hahahahaha...Your card is delightfully punny; a charming addition to the Cupcake Inspirations challenge! Thank you for joining us this week!
~carol

Glenda J said...

Fabulous card! Super fun and great paper piecing. Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...