Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Spooky Pumpkins

 Happy middle of the week! I can't believe it's been so long since I've posted, but there hasn't been a lot of time to craft lately. The twins turned 4 yesterday and we had them and their parents for dinner and a little celebration. Lots of fun! And after they went home I did get a chance to sit down and craft a little bit. And finished up today.


The pumpkin images are from Pattie's Creations called Three Pumpkins. I colored the image and the sentiment with Spectrum Noir, Copic, and American Craft markers. I pumpkins were die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross-Stitched Rectangles (retired). Also used those dies to make the black card stock mat for the image. The sentiment, from Create with TLC, was colored and fussy cut. The stripe designer paper is from my scrap box. I added an orange border die cut with Spellbinders Classic Triple Scallop dies. The card base is a very shiny black card stock. I'm not sure what company or where I got it. To finish it off I added three self-adhesive pearls. I am entering these challenges:
Hope your week is going well. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna


4 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design here and love your style, thanks for entering your project into this month's challenge, "“Autumn/Fall”" and look forward to you joining us again.. Good luck in the final draw..

[aNNie Design team member for Pattie's Creations challenge
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Pattie G said...

What a spooky creation! It goes perfectly with our theme for this month “Autumn/Fall”. I love the way you colored my image. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Pattie
Artist & Owner

Judy Woodland said...

What a fabulous card! I love all the patterned paper, really makes those pumpkins POP! Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love what you did with this sketch, Donna! What a classy card and I also like those Pattie pumpkins! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Love to Craft Challenge #51 and we hope you play with us again! XXO, Aimeslee DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...