Thursday, October 29, 2020

Joyful Thanksgiving

 Happy Thursday! Today I am volunteering several different places but finished a card last night that I wanted to get up on my blog.

My colorful card today features the freebie from Beccy's Place this month. I used the pre-colored version and the sketch from The Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge. The outside border is die cut with Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched  Rectangle Frames. I used some striped designer paper from my stash and a ribbon from my ribbon stash. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I am entering these challenges:

We've had over 2 and a half inches of rain overnight last night and more on the way. We need the rain but of course right now is when we are replacing things around here. Our furnace and AC will be replaced on Monday. Our 30+ year old system hasn't given out but we want to be proactive on that one. Our water heater will be replaced too and than lastly the roof. Hope you are creating and staying warm. Thanks for stopping by! Stay safe and healthy and God bless!

Donna

4 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful Thanksgiving card. I love the color combo!

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous card Donna, love the rich fall colors and fun borders!

Thank you for playing along with us this week at Creative Knockouts for our Border Time challenge!

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

Wonderful Thanksgiving card Donna!! Love the border with frames and plaid pattern paper!!
Thank you for sharing your card with us at Creative Knockouts! Hugs !! Bhavya DT.

Beccy said...

Wow, two and a half inches of rain in one night!! It's nice to get the rain, but not all at once. I hope there isn't any flooding for you Donna. And I hope you manage to replace the roof, AC and water heater without too much trouble from the weather.
Your Thanksgiving card is wonderful, I love that you chose bright autumn tones for the papers. Great take on the sketch too!
Cheers,
Beccy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...