Thursday, October 22, 2020

Just Ducky!

 Happy Thursday! A Busy day today as we volunteer all day long at several different places. I actually started this card last night so I just needed to finish a few things on it this evening. I had to redo the stenciled background as the stencil glue got all over the card the first time. I learned a valuable lesson. LOL!


The image I used was from Eureka Stamps called Duck Border. I used Koh-i-Noor Woodless Pencils and mineral spirits to color most of the image. The edges I used a Spectrum Noir marker. The sentiment was a freebie from Create with TLC. For the leaves I used AlteNew's Leaf Burst Stencil and Mowed Lawn and Evergreen Bough distress inks. I die cut the front panel with the A2 die from MFT Blueprint 13 (retired). I like this one. I am entering these challenges:
Tomorrow I hope to get some more play time but I have a few things to do around the house too. Hope you are excited about the coming weekend. Thanks for stopping by today. Please stay safe and God bless!

Donna


2 comments:

NanaConnie said...

So beautifully done, Donna! I really love the design on this one with the colored image being just a strip. Very eye catching. OK, putting on 2 DT hats - Thank you for playing along and supporting our "Anything Goes with Featured Creature" challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies and also at QKR Stampede's "Anything Goes" challenge. :-D Good Luck in both.
NanaConnie DT

pst said...

Fabulous card, I love the border in combination with the stamped corner. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Scribbles Designs, we hope to see you back again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...