Tuesday, October 20, 2020

My Little Pretty

 Tuesday has almost come and gone but I managed to find time to make a card this evening. Finishing up some Halloween cards so I can send them out very soon. This one is for my darling granddaughter, Valerie.


The adorable little witch image is from Bugaboo Stamps, part of a set called Mini Set Cutesy Halloween Blocks. There are so many fun images in this set. I can't believe I haven't used this set before now.  I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers. The sentiment is from Create with TLC and I don't think I've used this sentiment before either. I die cut the sentiment with Spellbinder's ATC Card dies, inked the rectangle with Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide ink and then outlined the rectangle with a black marker. The circular element behind the witch is Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Circles. The background dotted paper is from my stash. Since Valerie likes to pick the gems off my cards I try to keep everything flat for her so she doesn't choke on anything so I used Orange Stickles on the witch's frame, buckle, and hair bows, also on the sentiment rectangle, and I dotted randomly on the spots on the background paper. So IRL this has a lot of sparkle. I think she'll like this! I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest. I thought I had a free day tomorrow but I got a call to help at Opportunity House tomorrow as a cashier and Thursday is my regular day to work there. So I'll be busy fr the next couple days. Stay safe and healthy and God bless!

Donna

8 comments:

Billie A said...

Oh so cute. Love your paper choice and the cute image and sentiment. Thanks for sharing over at Catch the bug.

Lori m said...

Adorable Halloween card, she will love it! I still need to finish up a few of mine, gosh this month is going way to quick, hugs, Lori m

Carol W said...

Great cards Donna. Love the colors and papers you used.

Deanna said...

How cute! Love the Halloween image! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

Tammy Folk said...

Happy Halloween! Love your take on the sketch! Absolutely adorable card! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chris C said...

Your stamping is amazing!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable, your granddaughter will love it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Sarah said...

What a sweet little witch!!Thank you for sharing at The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...