Friday, October 30, 2020

A Card Drive

 If you follow Jennifer McGuire you may have seen the new card drive that she promoted the other day. Ricky Bromero is asking for help in a card drive for Wild Hearts. I think I mentioned before that my son and DIL foster dogs and have their own pets: 2 cats and a dog. So I decided in honor of them to participate in this card drive. So here are the first of the cards that I made. It's a set of 9 cards but I only took a picture of 4 of them.


The image is called Paw Size Hole in Heart by My Scrap Chick. I printed the digi 9 times and fussy cut them out. The rainbow of colors in the background are scrap pieces that Teacher's Warehouse was going to throw away. I've got a huge stack of them in all different colors. So I thought I'd dig into my scrap box to find pieces to make the frames. The frames are die cut from Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Rectangles Frames. So I'm using up a bunch of scraps. The sentiments I used are stickers: Just for You and Thank You. I like the way they turned out and I have a good start on my collection for Wild Hearts. I am entering these challenges:
That's it for me this evening. I hope that things go well tomorrow and I find some time to play. We'll see how things go. I hope your weekend is amazing. Stay safe, take care, God bless!

Donna


2 comments:

Lori m said...

Donna, beautiful cards and such a good cause, hugs, Lori m

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great set of cards Donna! Great borders too!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...