Friday, October 9, 2020

Happy Fall Y'All

 Another card for you today! I wanted to get some more crafting done since we will have the twins tomorrow and I can guarantee there will be no crafting while they are around, at least not card crafting. 


This was a fun one to make! The pumpkin frame image is from Eureka Stamps called Fall Frame. I colored it with Spectrum Noir, Copic and American Craft markers. The sentiment sign was added digitally into the frame and is from My Paper Craft World. The base is orange card stock, the layering is dark brown card stock and the patterned paper is from my paper stash. The image is die cut with MFT Stitched Squares as is the dark brown layering piece. The orange scallop is die cut and embossed with QuickKutz Doilies (retired). The banners are die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags (retired). I am entering these challenges:
I hope you like my card today. I hope to have a little more time to craft today. We'll see how that works out as I have laundry, dishes and cooking to do. Hope your weekend is awesome. Thanks for stopping by. Stay safe and God bless!

Donna



11 comments:

Ida said...

Nice fall pumpkin card. I like the sentiment and the layout is neat. Pretty patterned paper too.

Lori m said...

Beautiful card, love the fall colors, your pumpkin image and the background paper is so pretty, hugs, Lori m

Chris said...

A fabulous bright and cheerful autumnal card, lovely image,great layout and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for entering the CRAFT Challenge this week.
Chris
GDT

Pam said...

This is such a pretty Fall card Donna! I love the leaves and acorns paper the plaid paper and the pop of orange! T he pumpkin image is sweet as well! I LOVE traditional Autumn colors and just can't get into non-traditional colors for Fall like pinks. I haven't been able to do any crafting at all because of the extream fatigue.
Enjoy your day with the twins! They are really growing! Ruby and I love to Granny-o-chat (what she named it) wwe even play games together that way.
Hugs,
Pam scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Margreet said...

Wow, you've used such beautiful papers, Donna. Great colouring of the fab image.
Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Tammy L said...

Wonderful card. Who doesn't love warm fall colors! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches and hope to see you again.
Tammy DT

Debbie said...

What a fun fall card!! Pretty paper and image!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

That row of pumpkins is so adorable! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOve the Autumnal colours and the design, beautiful colouring also. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Faith A DT

kReN said...

Love this image. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge. kReN@afourthlife

Judy Woodland said...

LOVE all the elements on this card. Great patterned papers and your focal is beautiful. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...