Sunday, October 25, 2020

Greetings from the Grave

 They have posted the Monday Greetings challenge over at The Outlawz. I am the guest designer for the month of October. It's been so fun to work with the team over there and the Oddball Art images that are sponsor gave us to work with. The theme for the next two weeks is to use parchment paper in some way on your project. Hmmm! I really thought about this one for a while and finally decided to ink the parchment paper for a background.

I used several colors of Distress Oxide inks to create the background from parchment paper and then used Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Stitched Frames (2 different sizes) to die cut the parchment paper. My parchment paper was very thin so this wasn't easy to work with, but I thought it came out okay. The images are from Oddball Art Creepy Cute Boo Baby Monsters. I colored them with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut each image and popped them up with foam tape from the background. The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas Batty For You stamp set (retired). I hope you'll come over to The Outlawz and see the other fun inspiration from the design team and then play along with the fun challenge. I am entering these challenges:

We had a blast with the twins today! They get cuter all the time. You just never know what's going to come out of their mouths. I needed to change Valerie's shirt so I got two shirts out of the drawer for her to choose from. I said, "I have a pink one or a blue one. What would you like?" Ans she said, "A cookie." LOL! Here's some pictures we took at the playground this morning. 
Arthur                                  Valerie

Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my card. Hope you have a wonderful week this week. Stay safe and take care! God bless!

Donna 



5 comments:

Lori m said...

Awesome card, the twins are just so cute, gosh they are growing up quick. Hugs, Lori m

Kelly Schelske said...

Oh this is a fun one, great card Donna!

Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Happy Halloween Donna!!
Great card.
Big Hug Bianca
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats on your GD feature at The Outlawz! Way to go! They are lucky to have you! That theme of parchment paper would have me scratching my head for sure but you mastered it beautifully! Such a cute card and gorgeous ink blending!

Kuni said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...