Monday, October 12, 2020

Guest Designing at the Outlawz

 Happy Monday! Today I am guest designing with The Outlawz Monday Greetings challenge. The sponsor this month is Oddball Art by Lizzy Love and out theme is My Halloween. 




The adorable Dracula image is from Oddball Art. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut the image with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Ovals. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used three Halloween papers from my stash and black card stock for layering. I am entering these challenges:
I hope your week is off to a great start. As Covid cases continue to mount please stay safe out there. You are all in my prayers! God bless!





3 comments:

Kuni said...

Such a beautiful card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Bernadet said...

Such a great card Donna.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches Challengeblog.

Dreja said...

Ganz wundervoll gemacht.
Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
LG Dreja

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...