Saturday, October 13, 2018

Wreath Builder Workshop

I had the pleasure of meeting Gina K and Rina K from Gina K Designs today at a workshop in Jasper, IN. It's been forever since I took a stamping class. I don't even know how long ago it was. But our last local stamping store here in Bloomington closed years ago. So when I saw Gina and Rina were coming somewhat close to me I decided I had to go check it out. I'm so glad I did. It was such a fun workshop and they were fabulous! And I can't forget Mishi too, Rina's adorable puppy.


The class was on Gina's wreath builder stamp and stencil set. It was awesome. Here's two of the cards we made today at the workshop.



Besides playing with the Wreath Builder set, Gina also showed us how to make an envelope to fit the 4 inch cards out of an A2 size envelope. Very cool way of doing it. And she had lots of other tips for us too. I made one more card that I'll share a little later. We had such a good time!
I am entering these challenges:
Hope you had a crafty day today. Thanks for stopping by to checkout my fun workshop experience. The twins are coming tomorrow so it will be busy, busy, busy!

Donna




7 comments:

Pam said...

So happy to hear you had such a nice time! Your cards are just beautiful! The wreaths you created are so lovely!
We don't have a scrapbooking store close by. We have Michael's, Hobby Lobby, AC Moore, and a tiny JoAnn's so that is where I shop or I shop on line. Sometimes we drive to Pigeon Forge, they have a Scrapbook Superstore and Outlet but only once a year or so. There is a huge JoAnn's in Asheville we go to often.
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

So glad that you had a fun time and made a couple of gorgeous cards.

Sherri said...

Fabulous card! Love the beautiful wreath you created! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at qKR Stampede!

Janice said...

Wow Donna, how lucky were you! So pleased you had a great day and I love your cards.
Just catching up after being away, your cards are lovely as always.

MaryH said...

Lucky Lucky you! We've not had any good workshops around my area for so long. I have this wreath builder set (and 2 different seasons of the stamps too) and have yet to use it. Your card is beautiful, and I'm so happy for you that you got to meet Gina & Rina and enjoy a fun day crafting with the pro-s! Bet you got some really good tips too. TFS

KathyA. said...

Your wreath builder cards are delightful. And it sounds like a wonderful class. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. DT Kathy [https://myasperations.blogspot.com]

Glenda J said...

These are both gorgeous! Such bright and cheerful colours Thanks for playing along with Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...