Monday, October 22, 2018

Fore Your Birthday

Continuing with my birthday theme this week. This one for my BIL who is or was a golfer. I'm not sure if he still plays anymore. I decided since I was using a vintage image that I would leave this card black and white.

The golf guy was a free digital stamp but I couldn't find him again on the vintage stamp site. The image is die cut with MFT Stitched Ovals. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  For the inside sentiment I used another Create with TLC sentiment that reads: "May thy ball lie in green pastures, and not still waters.: And then followed it up with a sentiment from MFT Anything-but-Basic Birthday Wishes: " Happy One Year Older Day." I used the sketch challenge from My Favorite Things for inspiration. 
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. Have a super awesome Tuesday!

Donna


7 comments:

Barbara Bruder said...

What a great digi. Love the vintage look. Perfect for a guy card. Thanks for joining us at the Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges for our latest challenge.  {Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenges}Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

Stef H said...

i LOVE this and glad you kept it black & white. it's PERFECT!
i haven't played golf in yrs and i sure do miss it!
have a great week.

hugs :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a nice manly card, Donna!

Pam said...

What a great masculine card! I love the vintage look image and the background! It is always hard for me to come up with masculine cards! My son-in-law loves golf so something like this would be perfect for him!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lindsey said...

Great choice to leave this card in black and white - it works perfectly with the retro image! Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday!

Lisa Lynn said...

Wonderful golf masculine card. Great use of the TLC sentiment.

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Monday Greetings challenge at The Outlawz Challenges this week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Monday Greetings DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...