Saturday, October 6, 2018

Birthday Tag

Happy World Card Making Day! Happy birthday Arthur and Valerie! The twins turn two today so I probably won't have much time to craft the rest of the day. I did manage to finish a tag for Arthur's birthday gift this morning.

I used the MFT Cross Stitch Tag die (without the cross stitch) and the MFT Happy Birthday Circle die.  I die cut Arthur's name from Lawn Fawn Quinn's ABCs. The cute little dog and cat are from MFT Little Buddies, colored with Spectrum Noir makers and die cut with the coordinating dies. Those images are popped up with foam tape. This turned out so cute. I have the letters cut to make Valerie a tag also. I thought my FIL would need something to identify his gift but it turned out that he bought cards. So I will save these for Christmas or something. I am entering these challenges:

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. We are busy the rest of this weekend so hope to find some crafty time on Monday. Next weekend I am signed up to go to Jasper, IN for a workshop  with Gina and Rina K for their wreath builder workshop. I'm really excited about that! Thanks for stopping by. See you next week!


6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is adorable. Happy Birthday to the toddlers.

Emma Williams said...

A really cute tag and I love the darling images! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Your tag is so cute!

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Lovely creation Donna. Such a cheerful and fun image. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug/Bugaboo for our Anything Goes Challenge. Good luck. Hope to see you again soon.
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Pam said...

I just love this adorable tag!
Hugs, Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Pia S said...

Isn’t this the sweetest tag. Personally I struggle making them, so little space, but this is cute. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug and good luck in the draw. Pia, Bugaboo dt member

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...