Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Rejoice and Be Glad

Happy Halloween! No Halloween card today in fact I am moving on to Christmas. The two cards I have today are cards I made for my FIL for a sample of his Christmas cards this year. But he chose this card instead. I finally have all of hs cards done so it's now time to make my cards for this year.



The cards are very similar as you can see. I used a different stencil and different inks in the backgrounds. but the Nativity die is from Technique Tuesday. The sentiment is from Christ is Born stamp set, also by Technique Tuesday. The stencils were from AlteNew and My Favorite Things using distress oxide inks. I am glad to have my FIL's cards finished so I can start concentrating on my cards for this year. 
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for dropping by today. I'll be back tomorrow with the new challenge for 12 Months of Christmas challenge. I hope as you get ready for Christmas you'll play along. Until then, Happy Haunting!

Donna


7 comments:

Jenny L said...

Hi Donna,
Happy Rudolf Days.
what a wonderful set of cards.
Love the stain glass look to your background you have created.
Beautiful stamped image and sentiment too.
Thank you for joining the Rudolf Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L. DT

scrappymo! said...

Two beautiful cards. Loving that stamp and die as well as your beautiful backgrounds.
Check on Rudolph Days Winners post...your name was drawn!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards Donna! I especially lobe the second card!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays Anything Goes challenge at The Outlawz Challenges last week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next fun Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Twisted Thursday DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}

theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering the Twisted Thursdays Anything Goes challenge at The Outlawz Challenges last week. Looking forward to seeing you again in our next fun Anything Goes Challenge with optional twist.
Happy crafting,
Angela
Twisted Thursday DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}

theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Mandy said...

Gorgeous cards Donna! They are so pretty and striking.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Aimeslee Winans said...

Love the stenciling with the die. Thanks for sharing with us at The Merry Christmas Challenge!
xoxo,
Aimeslee DT
https://paper-paisleys.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...