Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Foxy Lady

Welcome back to my blog! And happy middle of the week. I finished another birthday card today. So my stash of birthday cards is growing this week.


This image is the progressive image at The Outlawz this month from MMedel Illustrations called Dreamy Fox. I colored the fox with Spectrum Noir markers and added the little yellow bow. I am usually terrible at tying bows but this one turned out okay. The background paper is some scraps from and animal print pad and I computer-generated the sentiment. All the circles are die cut from MFT Stitched Circle dies. I backed all the layers with black card stock and added three yellow enamel dots for embellishment. I am entering these challenges:

I hope you week has been awesome so far. Since it's Wednesday, I went to Head Start today to help with the twins' class. Always my favorite part of the week. I thought I'd leave you with a couple of pictures of the twins: Arthur and Valerie.


Thanks for stopping by. Hope the rest of your week is crafty!

Donna


12 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Love the foxy lady birthday card! And those twins... sweet!

Pam said...

What an adorable card! I love that darling little fox and the print paper! The twins are adorable as well, just look at those eyes!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Dena J said...

What a darling foxy image! The little bow is perfect. Love your color choices as well. Thanks for joining us this week at AHSC. -Dena

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Very cute card. Thanks for playing along with our Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug. Good luck.

Pia S said...

This is the cutest fox, so stylish papers too and cheerful with the yellow dots. Sweet card, great job. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug and good luck in the draw.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. You are on a roll with the birthday cards. The twins are getting soooooo big and are still so stinkin' cute. Now for my other role....Thanks for joining the Catch the Bug BINGO Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

ginadapooh said...

Love your foxy card. The twins are so very cute! I love that age, it has been my favorite for all of the nieces/nephews. There are lots of tutorials out for the fork bow tying method, it is what I use and it works, just look on google or youtube.
Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts Challenge!

Lori said...

Oh my goodness - this card is so stinkin' cute! Love that little fox and the bow...perfection! Thanks so much for joining us at AHSC! -Lori DT

Annemi said...

Wonderful card. Love the harmony of colors and the sentiment is fab for this image. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

foleysfriend said...

Super cute fox and love the sentiment. So perfect! Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Christine said...

Those playful prints work so well with the cute little fox!
Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member
https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

Jane Savage said...

So very cute! I love the added bow!
Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...