Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Witch Way is the Candy

Greetings! Thanks for stopping by today. I have a Halloween card this evening. I had some time this afternoon to play a bit.

This card uses MFT Witch Way is the Candy stamp set and coordinating dies. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir markers. The background was created with Distress Oxide inks: Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron and Black Soot. I used a white gel pen to add some stars and planets to the background and also to add some accents to the images. I added google eyes to the frog, The sentiment is from the same set and die cut with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags in two different sizes. I am entering these challenges:

I am off to Head Start today to play with the twins. Always the highlight of my week. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna




12 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very sweet Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carol L said...

Your card is just adorable with those adorable images and great coloring! I love the fun Halloween theme too! Thanks for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and good luck :)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Donna you used one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets to make this adorable card! Love it!

Pam said...

Oh, this is just too cute! I just love that little witch and her little froggy! That is such a great stamp set! The background you created looks great!
Hugs,
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

CraftyLyn said...

Cute image,nice background thanks for joining us here at Cutie Pie challenge good luck Lyn DT x.

Susan Renshaw said...

Hoe cute!
Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
Susan
HIMCR Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Jenée said...

Cute, cute, cute. I really like that image and the way you've combined the images to create your adorable card. Thank you so much for sharing your delightful card with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Beatriz said...

Such a beautiful Halloween card, love your image and your design! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs and look forward to seeing you soon. Beatriz DT

Monica Maier said...

Love this card and the stamp set, must admit it's on my list. The background and coloring are both perfect! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

Monica- DT
https://monicascraftcorner.blogspot.com/

Angela B. said...

Thank you so much for entering this in the Monday Greetings Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Outlawz Challenges .
Happy crafting,
Angela
Monday Greetings DT
Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
theoutlawzchallenges.ning.com

Sarah said...

Very cute indeed!! Thank you for sharing with us at the Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

Helen said...

Spooktacular card!
Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...