Sunday, February 22, 2015

Thinking of You

Welcome to another Sunday edition for the Outlawz CAS group. We have another fabulous challenge for you this week and it's always clean and simple. The challenge this week is to make (and send) an RAK (random act of kindness). My card is the companion card from last week's challenge.


The image is from Bugaboo and called Tall Flower Bear. I colored him with Copic markers and popped him up so he was 3-D. The background was made from scraps. The black card stock has a border made from a pencil eraser and white ink. I thought that gave it a nice touch. The sentiment is from Gina K.

I am entering these challenges:

I hope you will join us this week at the CAS Outlawz challenge. It's definitely an easy one. I did a little grocery shopping this morning before the temperatures started to drop. Down below zero again most days this week. I don't mind the snow so much but I do hate the below zero temps. I guess I'll have to go visit my son in Florida to warm up. Certainly not visiting my son in Boston right now. We visited him in early December before all the snow hit. Wishing you a wonderful beginning to your week. Thanks for stopping by!

Donna

13 comments:

Tina said...

This is just to cute
thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Tina Goodwin said...

I absolutely love this card! The image is so cute and you've used the prettiest papers. Thank you for joining the Through the Craft Room Door challenge this week.
Tina DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Would love to do sunburst like you did but never tried. Need to a template. Card is Firable and live contrast with paper. I'll write tomorrow about credit at from the heart stamps

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this card- and the design. I have a set of cards on my desk- snowy papers- using up DP.... that I started after seeing the companion card you posted....I should get it up for the challenge!

Stef H said...

absolutely fabulous! i can never get a background like to come out looking this good. never! love the yellow and black too.

back to the deep freeze. do stay warm!

hugs :)

sgc said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Kim B. said...

Great card!!! I love your sunburst!!!!

JD/ Jill said...

Cute card...great design!

Nance said...

Pretty bright card with that cutie of a bear! Thanks for sharing it at Cupcake Inspirations!

Nina Dee said...

What a cute card! I love that little bear :) Thanks for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

LauraEva said...

That is such a great card!!! Well done! thanks for joining us over on the HIMCR blog this week!

Indy's Designs said...

What a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our Cute Critter Challenge! I invite you to come back tomorrow as we celebrate our 300th challenge! (Lots of super fun sponsors!)
Hugs, Debbie
DT Sweetie

Rosie Guiher said...

I love this card and the sunburst colors you used. The little bear is so cute. Great coloring.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...