Monday, February 9, 2015

Dog Gone Valentine

For Valentine's' Day and Christmas I always send a card to MArgo, a dog we sit for every once in a while. She's a big, very hairy, black dog that's just a sweetheart. Recently we found out that she has gone blind and I feel so bad for her. So I made her a Valentine this year. Her "parents" get such a kick out the cards.


The image is from Bugaboo Digital Stamps called Puppy Love. I used Spellbinder's Circle die and Heart Circles to die cut and mount the image. The sentiment I made on the computer. I used an ekSuccess punch for the border and added a ribbon through the openings of the border. And I added two pink sticker hearts. I used the Stella sketch from the Bugaboo challenge blog.


I am entering these challenges:
Now I have to go get all my Valentine's into the mail. I did mail a couple packages today but I have more cards to get out. Hope your week is off to a great start. Make it a great one!

Donna



10 comments:

sgc said...

What a cute Valentine! Love your take on this challenge. Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Amy A said...

Super cute and fun card! Love the image and design. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts this week and Good Luck. We hope you join us again.

Amy- DT Creative Knockouts
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Stef H said...

now this is aaaaaa dorable! i must have neenah do one for sydney - LOL.

have a great week..... and stay warm. that cold weather does NOT sound nice at all.

hugs :)

Unknown said...

Oh so cute! Love that doggy!!

Darnell said...

Oh, dog-gone it, that is so sad about Margo. I'm sure your adorable Valentine lifted the spirits of her "parents!" Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs, Darnell

Erum Tasneem said...

haha! too cute!
Thank you for sharing this with us at Sentimental Sundays, good luck!
Erum

Shelly Schmidt said...

I just love this card! How dang cute and fun to send a Valentine to the dog (owners) : ) Hope you had a great Valentines Day!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I have that image. As a matter of fact, I organized all my cards yesterday and found a card with that cute little doggie. Icy day to clean up the craft room. Anyway...precious card!

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your cute card!
Thanks for joining Stella Says Sketch this time round! Good luck in the Draw!
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...