Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Miss You

Happy Hump Day! A half week down and heading toward the weekend. It wasn't sunny today but we got above freezing for one day! It almost felt balmy outside after being below zero for so long. But tomorrow we are back to the below zero again. I'm beginning to think of a yo-yo. LOL!

My card tonight is one I am sending to Operation Write Home. The sentiment is perfect for one of their cards.

The image is from From the Hearts Stamps called Apple Market. I colored the image with Copic markers. I used the From the Heart sketch #98. The twist was to use colored pencils but I forgot that when I started working on the image. Oops! Here's the sketch.

\The background paper is from Basic Grey. I added some twine and a scalloped border from a Stampin' Up! punch. I really like the way this turned out.
I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you can find some crafty time. See you again soon.

Donna


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is darling! I love the kittens near the apples just looking and the banner. Your going to make one happy person when they can send your beauty to someone they love! Hugz xoxoxox

Imke said...

Great take with the Sketch this week, Donna. Lovely card and i totally like the BG paper.

Thanks for joining us this week @ From the Heart Stamps !!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Donna fabulous image thank you for joining us at IDCB on this week's challenge
Dianne xx (IDDT)

Jo said...

Aww what a lovely, thoughtful card Donna, this will surely be appreciated.
Thank you for joining in with our sketch challenge at FTHS :)
Jo xx

Stef H said...

you have some of the cutest images!!!

this is just darling!

we got about 2" of snow and alot more expected on sunday. now i hear spring will be cooler than normal. i sure hope summer is too!

stay warm.
hugs :)

Crafting with Darcy said...

Really beautiful and a great take on the sketch! Love that cute image! Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

Stephanie said...

Oh my word this is just adorable, I love, love, love your colors. Thanks for playing at FTHS.

Rosie Guiher said...

Donna i love the backgounjd paper and the little banner. So sweet.

Kathy said...

This is adorable. Love the colors and this fun image. Thanks for joining us at FTHS this week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Sweet card- love the cute banners and the background DP looks like Washi to me- love the colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...