Saturday, February 7, 2015

Trust Issues

Happy Saturday! I thought I would have time to craft today but it turned out that I didn't get anything done. But I did get this one done last night. This is for my sister-in-law. They tell a story about her as a kid and how she hated raisins. So every time they had raisins for a snack she would swallow them whole so she wouldn't taste them. So when I saw this sentiment I just had to make a card for her.


The sentiment is from Create with TLC and the cookie image is also. The image was pre-colored. I used the sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches.


I inked the sentiment with three colors of brown ink: Momento Desert Sand, Tea Dye and Vintage Photoe distress ink. I used a Martha Stewart border punch and added some cooking paper scraps I found and some embellishments of a spoon and cookie batter bowl. I'm really happy with the way it turned out.
I am entering these challenges:

Hope your  weekend is relaxing. We had a gorgeous sunny day today and the ice melted. Yeah! Tomorrow is supposed to be in the 50s but not sunny with a chance of showers. But I'll take the 50s. Enjoy your weekend. I'll see you tomorrow with this week's CAS challenge at the Outlawz.

Donna



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card totally made me laugh. SO cute and well done. Thank you so much for joining us this week at TTCRD.
Cindy- DT TTCRD

Debbie said...

I actually LOL on this one! Funny story! Fun card and I love the tiny bowl and spoon!
Thanks so much for playing along this week with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Notes by Nina said...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Toooo cute! Gave me my first good laugh of the day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...