Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Cinderella

I think we need a fairy godmother around here. We had a 20% chance of snow last night and by morning we had 4 more inches of snow on the ground. Tomorrow during the day we will have wind chills of -25 degrees. Our low tonight is -10. Schools are off again tomorrow. I shouldn't complain. I know Boston is in much worse shape than we are. I have a feeling that winter is just starting with us.
My card tonight is about Cinderella and shoes. I wouldn't dare wear something like these out in the weather we have. Who am I kidding. I'd break my neck in a pair of shoes like these. LOL!


The Cinderella sentiment is from Bugaboo. The shoe image is from Digi Shack. Images a re colored with Bic and Copic markers. The die cut is a Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Pendant. The embossed background is a Spellbinder embossability. I cut some stars and embellished them with Diamond Stickles. I used the Tuesday Morning Sketch for inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. Wherever you are I hope you are warm as your week progresses. Heading toward the weekend! 

Donna

9 comments:

sgc said...

Love these colors! Thanks for playing in Bugaboo's challenge.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Oh, I so wish I could still wear high healed shoes, although I applaud the sentiment. Lovely card - your die and daisies look fab. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Notes by Nina said...

Cute card Donna, you have a lovely mix of papers and colours.Thank you for joining us for Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

This is such a fun card! I love that sentiment!!
Thanks for playing along this week at TMS!!

We're VERY cold here, too, but I'm loving the snow! ;)

Patricia St Martin said...

Sorry I have not been around but starting to feel a little better and I think the meds are finally working. Trying to get my comments done. Love the colors and the texture. and the pretty shoes to go with the sentiment.
Hugs, Pat/♥

Jen Leeflang said...

I love the wise words on your pretty card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Bugaboo Stamps this week. Good Luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
BUGABOO DT

Mrs Beez said...

That is a great sentiment. Lovely design - those shoes are so cute.Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Jessi Fogan said...

I love it! I would totally break my neck in those too ;) Love the patterned paper mat, that's gorgeous. (We had over a metre of snow just this week, over 3 feet. UGH!) So glad you came to play at TMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...