Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Kiss Me

We are in the deep freeze! The schools have been out for the last two days with the snow. With the cold descending there may be more days off. I think we are supposed to have several days of this. And then more precipitation coming for the weekend. At least we won't be traveling this weekend. My card tonight is for St. Patrick's Day. I don't use glitter very often but I used my glitter paper for this sketch from From the Heart Challenge.


You can use any sketch from the gallery and any twist. I used Sketch 95 and the twist for that sketch too which was to use a black or colored card base.


The image is from From the Heart called Hamlet Pigwit Think Spring. The sentiment is also from the stamp set. I inked the sentiment and popped it up. The border was punched with a Martha Stewart punch. The image is backed with Spellbinder's Scalloped Rectangles.

I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope you are all safe and warm. Take care!

Donna


6 comments:

Tina Goodwin said...

Oh my gosh! Soooo cute! Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door.
Tina DT

Stef H said...

super cute and i love the sparkly stripes.

yep, deep freeze here too tho we do have sun. don't think i'll be leaving the house at all today. more time to craft!

STAY WARM.

hugs :)

Imke said...

Ohhh this is super sweet, Donna. I like all the different greens, the glitter and at least Hamlet - he is such a cutie.

Thanks for joining us this week @ From the Heart Stamps. Great sketch choice :-)

brrenwick said...

What a happy little card! Love the green glimmer paper and cute little pig! Thanks for playing along at FMU!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Oh how cute the lil piggy looks against the brilliant green background
Cheers
Dr Sonia
Cards Crafts Kids Projects

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

You are ahead of the game!!! I have not even thought about making Patty's day cards... i am very envious!!! Gorgeous card too... Love the glitter panels! Thank you for joining us at FTH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...