Friday, July 21, 2017

The Last of CIJ

Day 7 has rolled around for the Catch the Bug Christmas in July challenge. Where did that week go? Day 7 is a recipe challenge:

The Friday freebie is an adorable, surly looking reindeer. He was so easy to color up in a flash,


I used all three colors in the recipe. My pop of color is obviously red and I used Diamond Stickles on the candy cane and snow area and the snowflake embellishment. I used the Poinsettia EF to emboss the red background. Thanks to Catch the Bug I have a better start on my Christmas cards for December. Now if I can just keep that up I may have enough. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
That is it for me this week! I hope to be back next week. I need to finish up thank yous for our 40th wedding anniversary and get those mailed so that's my next priority. Have a wonderful weekend!

Donna


9 comments:

Dawn Frost said...

I LOVE the red Donna it really pops the Reindeer, nice! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Christmas in July challenge, good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

mulberry station said...

Love the layout of your card and your colors. Thanks for joining us this week for our Christmas in July Celebration at Catch the Bug.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just gorgeous. Love that layout.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Pam said...

Very cut card and layout! You colored your image perfect.
Pam
scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

Shelly Schmidt said...

Cute card- what a fun freebie! I have not had a minute to make a card for the challenge- too bad! Awesome if you did all 7 days!

Marie Bingaman said...

This is a great card with this cute freebie! Love all that gorgeous red! Thanks for sharing with us at CHNC Extra! :)

~Marie B -DT

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is so wonderfully crafted.
This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our current challenge below.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge, Hazel, DT x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...