I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to create the ombre background after I heat embossed Altenew's Beautiful Lady image several times on the card stock. The "thanks" is die cut from MFT's Thanks die and popped up with fun foam after making it ombre also. I trimmed the edges and mounted the panel to pink card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- The Flower challenge: embossing heat or dry
- Happy Little Stampers die challenge: anything goes with dies
- Simon Says Work It Wednesday: summery
- Simon Says Monday challenge: distress it
I've almost caught up on everything I needed to price for Opportunity House so I hope to get a bit more crafting in this afternoon. I ran into a friend at the grocery store today and she asked about the twins. I forgot to post the pictures I took when they turned 9 months last week. So I'll leave you with my cuties on their 9 month "birthday."