Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Monochromatic Thank You

HappyTuesday! I am back to thank you cards today and I used a technique from Jennifer McGuire for this card. This is easy ombre backgrounds.


I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink to create the ombre background after I heat embossed Altenew's Beautiful Lady image several times on the card stock. The "thanks" is die cut from MFT's Thanks die and popped up with fun foam after making it ombre also. I trimmed the edges and mounted the panel to pink card stock.
I am entering these challenges:
I've almost caught up on everything I needed to price for Opportunity House so I hope to get a bit more crafting in this afternoon. I ran into a friend at the grocery store today and she asked about the twins. I forgot to post the pictures I took when they turned 9 months last week. So I'll leave you with my cuties on their 9 month "birthday."



Arthur sits up very well on his own and has gotten his first tooth. Valerie still needs a bit of assistance to sit up and hasn't gotten a tooth yet. They started swim lessons yesterday but they got rained out today. They also started Early Head Start so they'll get some extra help with some of their developmental delays. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day.

Donna

6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

So pretty, love the ombre and that great die cut! Beautiful design too! Thanks so much for joining us at HLS ATG with dies!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, great technique on your beautiful card. And your little sweethearts are getting so big. Love those blue eyes!

Pam said...

Very pretty card! Oh my goodness, the tins are adorable! You just want to pinch those cute little chubby cheeks!
Amy, Daryl, and Ruby have come and gone. We had sooooo much fun and Ruby is a doll!!!! I will post photos soon.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Catherine said...

What a pretty card. Love the vibrant color and the gradient coloring of the sentiment. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Oh, fabulous Monochromatic card, love the Ombre coloring on your panel in this hot pink, it makes your beautiful embossed Hydrangeas really pop.
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Wonderful use of the Ombre technique and monochromatic background! Wonderful card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes With Dies Challenge!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...