Thursday, July 27, 2017

Up, Up and Away

This week's challenge at QKR Stampede is up, up and away. I didn't have too many images that would fit that but I thought this one might do (if that bear could only lose about 150 pounds, lol!)


The image is from QKR Stampede and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. I fussy cut the image and outlined him with a black marker. I added some white lines on the balloon with my white gel pen. The rest of the paper is from my scrap box. The plaid is from Recollections. The additional sentiment is from MFT Happy Hippos stamp set.  I used the sketch from Atlantic Hearts for inspiration.


I am entering these challenges:
Thanks for stopping by. I thought I would leave you with a recent picture of the twins. I'll be back to watch them later this afternoon. They are at such a fun age! Arthur on the left and Valerie on the right.



Donna

10 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Donna :-) the bear is super cute and I love the plaid paper and layout, perfect!

aww love the pic of the twins, aren''t they cuties!! 💙💗

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

ScrappyHorses said...

Oh my, Donna, those cuties are getting so big...and CUTE!! I'm sure you love your time with them! Your card is adorable with that sweet image and plaid! Thanks for sharing with us at Digi Choosday! ~Katrina

Rosie Guiher said...

Your card is so cute,love the bear.
The twins are getting so big,and what cuties they are.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that is a wonderful card and perfect for the challenge. I just can't keep up and I don't have twin grandkids....I just play with my friend's.

Pam said...

Oh my, the tins are really growing, and cute as can be! I know you are having so much fun with them! Your card is really cute, yep, that little bear is a real chub-o.
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

So adorable! Love that you flipped the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic hearts!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable card. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

JoAnn said...

This is so adorable. Love that cute bear with his balloon. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Eve's Been Reading said...

So super cute!! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Digi Choosday Challenge, good luck! Yvonne (DT)

Brandi said...

So super cute, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...