Monday, July 31, 2017

One Last CIJ

Happy Monday! I have one last quick post as July comes to a close and we welcome in August. How did that happen so fast? It's another busy day around here. So I have to make this quick. My last Christmas in July card.


I got this Birch Press Ornament Trio die several months ago and it was in a stack of stuff that I hadn't gotten integrated into my filing system. But I think this one will be one of my favorites. It makes a great monochromatic card like this one but I'm making another one that's inlaid and it's very pretty too. So you might see this die cut a lot this year. LOL! I kept it very simple. Just the layers of card stock and then added pearls to the centers of the ornament designs. The sentiment is from AlteNew Halftone Holiday. I think this is a very elegant-looking card. I am entering these challenges:

Hope your Monday is off to a great start. I am off to Opportunity House to volunteer this morning. Then back home to get some dinner together and then off to babysit the twins. And back home to fall into bed. LOL! Take care.

Donna

4 comments:

scrappymo! said...

This is a lovely card. The colours are perfect here and the intricate snowflakes look so pretty!
Thanks for taking part in the July Rudolph Days Challenge.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Donna
It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a lovely bauble image, a very stylish looking card... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is stunning. Love your color choice and those ornaments are gorgeous.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...