I embossed the background with a poinsettia EF and sponged white ink over top. The image is Bugaboo Christmas Words - Joy colored with Copic markers and die cut with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I used design paper scraps for the flags and the sentiment panel. All of those were die cut with MFT new Essential Fishtail Sentiments strips. (Just got them yesterday in the mail!) The sentiment is from Altenew Halftone Holidays. I added some Paper Smooches die cut snowflakes as embellishments. And to finish it off I added Diamond Stickles to the ornament and sock.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug CIJ challenge Day 2: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; use a die cut
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Outlawz Monday challenge: use embossing and at least one designer paper
- ABC Christmas challenge: N for new (sentiment strips dies) and O for old (digi, designer paper)
- Tuesday Throwdown: Tic tac toe (flower- embossed poinsettia; sparkle; embossing)
I am off now to take some pictures of the twins at swim lessons. This is their last week and they wanted someone to get pictures. So I am the picture taker today. Tomorrow I actually get to be in the pool with one of them. Yippee! Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back later with another catch up project or two. LOL!