Friday, July 21, 2017

Colorful Christmas

Day 6 of the Catch the Bug CIJ is a photo inspiration color challenge. So as you can see it's shades of pink, green and silver. Awesome combination!


So for my card I used Sunbonnet Christmas Present and colored her up with Spectrum Noir markers and added some silver glitz.
The designer papers are from Recollections and are scraps from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps from the Chill Baby Chill stamp set. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares and die cut the sentiment with MFT Fishtail Sentiment Strips. The sentiment is inked with Spun Sugar DI. 
I am entering these challenges:
I have one more card for the CIJ to finish the challenge. That one will be coming up shortly, Hope you have some creative time this weekend. Most of my weekend will be the twins. Hopefully I'll be back next week. Enjoy!

Donna



6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, we were both thinking Sunbonnets for this color theme. Funny thing I was thinking about that layout, but when I cut the one piece of cardstock, it wasn't the right size...so I changed my sketch, hehe. Your card is so precious.

Jen Mitchell said...

I love Christmas cards in non-traditional colors! Your image is so sweet! Thanks for playing alongn with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Such a fun image and great colors non-traditional colors for a Christmas card! LOL, you know I love pink! Great take on the sketch!

Jen Timko said...

Isn't she sweet?! I love the pretty plaids you chose too. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Chrissy said...

Adorable...Thank you so much for sharing and joining in with us at CCAYR...[ Christmas Cards All Year Round]

Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...