Friday, July 28, 2017

Classic

A very quick post this morning. It's going to be a busy day. And a busy weekend. So I better get this up while I can.

A quick birthday card for a BIL. He works on cars so I thought he'd like this classic. Just a CAS card with a few little extras. I punched the edges with a Stampin' Up Scalloped Punch and then doodled on them with a white gel pen. The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry (sadly closed) and the image I am not sure about. I abbreviated and wrote IAS but I haven't been able to come up with a source. If you know please leave me a comment so I can give proper credit. Thanks!
I am entering these challenges:

Gotta run. Have an awesome weekend!
Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is a wonderful masculine card and I'm sure that your BIL will love it.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Donna… Thanks for sharing another one of your lovely cards with us… your male themed card is lovely and adding some doodling with white gel pens means your card fits perfectly with our “Use Your Noodle to Doodle” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

Pam said...

What an awesome card! I am sure your BIL ill just love it!
Pam
scrap-n-segranny.blogspot.com

Zoey | Scrapsaurus said...

Love this card! I love the white space you used it bring the attention to the edges and the classic car!!! Love it
Thank you for playing along with us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! We all hope to see you again next challenge!
x Zoey

Pippa said...

Great male card. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribbles Designs. Pippa DT

kel Acopan said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS!

lovies, =o) kel

NickScrapShack said...

Great male card and I do love the doodling work.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Scribbles Design. Best of luck! Nick DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...