Saturday, July 1, 2017

Baby Mermaid

Happy July! And a new challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground. Our challenge is always anything goes but if you use an Imagine That stamp for your card you will be sent the set of the month. This month it's a real cutie. In fact I made Valerie's (my granddaughter's) first birthday card already.

This new set is called Baby Mermaid. You can get this set for free just by participating in the challenge and using an image from Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Isn't she just adorable? Since my week was so busy preparing for our 40th wedding anniversary celebration I used the precolored image and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitched Rectangles. I added some Gold Stickles to the image on the starfish and the seahorse and on the flower embellsiments. 


The flowers are from another stamp set from Imagine That! Digis by Kris called Mermaid on Rock. I printed the precolored flowers 4 times and them popped them up for texture. The pretty pink textured paper comes with the Baby Mermaid stamp set. I added it to a blue card base. The sentiment I computer generated, hand cut, and popped up from the card. I hope you'll play along this month with our easy anything goes challenge at Imagine That! Creative Playground.
I am entering these challenges:
This will be a scheduled post as will be my second post for today that should post about 6pm EST. I'll be enjoying family and friends as my hubby and I celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!!

Donna


2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna that will be perfect for Valerie's bday. Your card is adorable.

Glenda Atkins said...

Big congrats in the 40th wedding anniversary. Well done,that is a lot of years. Wishing you many more!

Your card is so cute and I love the design.
hugs
Glenda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...