Sunday, July 30, 2017

July Progressive Challenges

Where did July go to? I can't believe we are almost to the end. And as usual I have waited until the last minute to do the progressive challenges that I usual do each month. So today I have cards for both of my progressive challenges.


So my first card uses the progressive image from Gerda Steiner called Strawberry Mouse and colored with Spectrum Noir markers. What a cutie. I paired him with a sentiment from Create with TLC and made a clean and simple card following the sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch. The designer paper is from Bearly Mine and it's actually called Red Snowflakes but I thought it looked like strawberry blossoms so I used it with that in mind. I am entering these challenges:

My second card today is for The Outlawz Progressive challenge. The digital stamp this month is from Anne Fenton from Anne's Cards 4 U

I made a note card with the cute dog image colored with Spectrum Noir markers. The image is die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. I followed the Sketch Saturday challenge which is to pick a sketch from the archive. The designer paper is from Imagine That Digis by Kris. The paw print is a die cut from Paper Smooches. I backed everything with black card stock.
I am entering these challenges: 
That's it for today. I have one more card to finish and post by tomorrow. We'll see if that gits done. Hope your weekend has been awesome!

Donna

11 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Super cute takes on the sketches!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How you get all of this paper crafting done is beyond me! I know you are so busy! And, your cards are adorable!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, these are great cards. I know what you mean about the month flying by.

Virginia L. said...

So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

Pam said...

Yes, time is flying by! Your cards are so cute! I love anything strawberry and you did a great job of coloring your dogs fur!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs.

Hope to see you back for our next challenge.

Helen x

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at ATSM, good luck!!! Amy DT

Beverly S. said...

Good job with the sketch at Sketch Saturday. Cute dog image. :) Thanks for joining in on the fun at Sketch Saturday this week.

Beverly

Brenda said...

The SS sketch is so perfect for your second card, great take! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday Challenge this week!

Sheryl said...

Gorgeous CAS design. Love that little mouse!
Thanks for joining in the fun at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

ginadapoohcards said...

Both cards are cute, but the dog card is my favorite! I have a weakness when it comes to anything with Puppies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...