I used the Christmas Jar image and colored it up with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The sentiment is a retired Gina K set called Blessed is the Season. I die cut that and it's background with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The background paper is a green glitter paper and I embellished with gold and diamond Stickles. This card really sparkles! I also added some candy cane Doodle Twine.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug Christmas in July Day 1: make it sparkle
- Sketch Saturday: sketch
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: Anything goes; use a die cut
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra challenge: anything goes Christmas
- Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Hiding in my Craft Room: Christmas in July
Now I am off to get dinner together and go take care of the twins this evening. Never a dull moment around here. Hope to be back soon with more Christmas and thank yous as I am still trying to get those finished up. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!