Monday, July 17, 2017

Bugaboo Christmas in July Challenges

So starting last Saturday and all thisweek, Catch the Bug is having Christmas in July challenges. A great reason to start those Christmas cards and win some fun Bugaboo images. I so want to play along but was gone all weekend so now I am playing catch up. The good news is that I took a bunch of images with me to color so now I only have to put the cards together and follow the themes. Saturday's theme was Make It Sparkle! So this morning before I headed out to work at Opportunity House I put together this card.


I used the Christmas Jar image and colored it up with Spectrum Noir markers and die cut it with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. The sentiment is a retired Gina K set called Blessed is the Season. I die cut that and it's background with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags. The background paper is a green glitter paper and I embellished with gold and diamond Stickles. This card really sparkles! I also added some candy cane Doodle Twine.
I am entering these challenges:

Now I am off to get dinner together and go take care of the twins this evening. Never a dull moment around here. Hope to be back soon with more Christmas and thank yous as I am still trying to get those finished up. Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful day!

Donna


8 comments:

mulberry station said...

I love the bright fun colors you have used on your card. Thanks for joining us for our Christmas in July celebration at Catch The Bug.

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is gorgeous. Love all your sparkle.

Pam said...

What a cute Christmas card! Love the bright colors and glittery background! I am still working on some sewing projects for Ruby. I will post when I am finished. I don't know when I will get to my card making LOL!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Dawn Frost said...

I love the bright background paper, awesome! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Christmas in July good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

Beverly S. said...

What a cheerful and pretty Christmas card. Cute image and love the way you colored it. :) The twine down the side reminds me of peppermint.
Good job with the sketch at Sketch Saturday!!!!! Thanks for joining in on the fun there. :)

Beverly

ginadapoohcards said...

What a bright and fun card!

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for July!
Monica - DT

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...