I used the TMS sketch as inspiration and chose the Merle image from Beccy's Place. I just love him tangles in all the lights. I die cut him with Gina Marie Designs Cross Stitch Rectangles. I cut four pieces of candy paper from my scrap box with MFT Pierced Fishtail Flags and glued them to my green card stock base. I have a new Christmas set from Altenew called Halftone Holidays. I got the matching dies so you can die cut Christmas and Season with this set. Then there are a bunch of little sentiments that you can add. So I added one of those to my card. I finished yup be coloring and adding a heart for embellishment. I really like this one!
I am entering these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: sketch and Christmas in July
- Beccy's Place challenge: use a Beccy's Place image
- Outlawz Friday challenge: Christmas
- Inspiration Destination: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Merry Monday Christmas: anything goes
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
The twins and their parents are coming for dinner tonight so I need to get myself in gear and get dinner going. I'll close with another picture of them. Thanks for stopping by.