I created a little scene. I colored the QKR turtle image with Copic markers and fussy cut him out. He's popped up on foam tape. The waves were created with MFT's new Mini Clouds Edges using Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean DIs. The clouds I made by using a scalloped punched shape and Salty Ocean DI. The sun is from Spellbinder's Sunny Day stamp and die set. The sentiment was from a blog candy of different sentiment stamps and none were identified so unfortunately I don't know the company for this one. But I thought it was perfect for this card.
I am entering these challenges:
- QKR Stampede: by the seaside
- Simon Says Work it Wednesday: summer icons
- Digi Choosday: anything goes
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends: anything goes
- Pile It On: primary colors or something beginning with S
- 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: use a critter
I am off this morning to swim with the twins at their swim class. They are the youngest in their class at 9 months but they are like little fish. If you missed the pictures of them yesterday you can check them out. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.