Wednesday, July 19, 2017

You Are My Sunshine

A quick card that's a departure from Christmas this week. I wanted to play along with the QKR Stampede challenge. It's anything goes but the optional theme this week is by the seaside. I thought this little turtle would make the perfect seaside companion.


I created a little scene. I colored the QKR turtle image with Copic markers and fussy cut him out. He's popped up on foam tape. The waves were created with MFT's new Mini Clouds Edges using Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon and Salty Ocean DIs. The clouds I made by using a scalloped punched shape and Salty Ocean DI. The sun is from Spellbinder's Sunny Day stamp and die set. The sentiment was from a blog candy of different sentiment stamps and none were identified so unfortunately I don't know the company for this one. But I thought it was perfect for this card.
I am entering these challenges:
I am off this morning to swim with the twins at their swim class. They are the youngest in their class at 9 months but they are like little fish. If you missed the pictures of them yesterday you can check them out. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Donna

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Super cute card!!!

Pam said...

A real cutie! Love your background!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

GalFridayStamping said...

Love this! Your sentiment is the song I always sing to my grand daughter. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card,.. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends This Week...
Sherry Lynn
LPOCF DT

Sherry said...

Beautiful Card,.. Thanxx For Playing With Us At Lil Patch Of Crafty Friends This Week...
Sherry Lynn
LPOCF DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love how you created these waves - they look fabulous and am going to try that myself. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...