Here's my card.
The image is Ava Mistletoe Fairy, colored with Copic markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The punched border is Martha Stewart Swirling Lace. I used ribbon across the card and added the sentiment on top from Altenew Halftone Holidays. The designer paper is from my scrap box but I think it's from Authentique. I added Ruby Slipper Stickles to the berries and the border. Also added pearls to the border. The other embellishment is the mistletoe that was stamped twice from Flourishes Drummer Boy stamp set (not longer available) and popped up from the card.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug CIJ Day 4: bingo (sparkly; Bugaboo image; ribbon)
- Christmas Cards all Year Round: anything goes
- Atlantic Hearts challenge: sketch
- Through the Craft Room Door: anything goes
- Happy Little Stampers Christmas challenge: anything goes; option use die cut
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas challenge: anything goes; use die cut
I thought I would leave you with some pictures of what I did this morning. I got to go see my grandbabies do their swim class. They are the youngest in the class at 9 months old but they sure seem to have fun. Tomorrow I get to go in the water with them since Dad isn't able to go. I am looking forward to it.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back tomorrow with a couple more cards. Have a wonderful day!