Tuesday, July 18, 2017

From Our House to Yours

One more post for today. I managed to get Day 4 Christmas in July challenge finished for Catch the Bug. I am still working on Day 3. But Day 4 was a bingo challenge.


Here's my card.

The image is Ava Mistletoe Fairy, colored with Copic markers and die cut with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares. The punched border is Martha Stewart Swirling Lace. I used ribbon across the card and added the sentiment on top from Altenew Halftone Holidays. The designer paper is from my scrap box but I think it's from Authentique. I added Ruby Slipper Stickles to the berries and the border. Also added pearls to the border. The other embellishment is the mistletoe that was stamped twice from Flourishes Drummer Boy stamp set (not longer available) and popped up from the card.
 I am entering these challenges:
I thought I would leave you with some pictures of what I did this morning. I got to go see my grandbabies do their swim class. They are the youngest in the class at 9 months old but they sure seem to have fun. Tomorrow I get to go in the water with them since Dad isn't able to go. I am looking forward to it.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope to be back tomorrow with a couple more cards. Have a wonderful day!

Donna





9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your card is just adorable. Love the swim class pics - looks like they are having fun!

Jane said...

What an incredibly appealing image, love her look. Super card to showcase her too. Thanks for playing at HLS Christmas challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ challenge for our Tuesday Bingo challenge, you did an awesome job and we appreciate you playing along!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Adorable image and fantastic coloring and love the background paper. Thanks for sharing with us at AHSC.

Min said...

This is just lovely!!
Thanks for playin' along with the Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Christmas in July event. Best of luck!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min - Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug DT

Cicci said...

So sweet image !!! So beutiful!! this is a A wonderful creation !! It's just gorgeous!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at
Through The Craft Room Door
this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci
DT member at TTCRD
Cicci With The Pen {Welcome to visit my blog}



Lisa said...

Love this sweet card! Thanks so much for playing along with Atlantic Hearts!

Annette Clark said...

Great card, Donna, ALMOST makes me ready for Christmas, lol. What a sweet little holiday angel and great use of the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us this week at AHSC.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...