Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Thanks

I'm continuing to do thank you cards for gifts we received for our 40th wedding anniversary. Here's another I finished today.


The cute little bunny is from QKR Stampede - Stamp on It. I colored him with Spectrum Noir markers and fussy cut him. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I used a plaid scrap from my scrap box. Pretty easy.
I am entering these challenges:

I decided to get this posted tonight rather than tomorrow morning because I have a busy day. Have to be at the doctor's office with the twins at 8:45 am. A meeting at noon and then babysit the twins at 3:30 pm. And I need to get to the store somewhere in between those things. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Donna

9 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love this fun card! How on earth did you have time to work before! You are so busy!!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, that is such an adorable thank you card and a great sentiment from TLC, Create.

Juls said...

This is so adorable I love it .. thank you for sharing it with us at Digi Chooseday.. crafty Hugs Julia xx

Pam said...

Such a cute card!
Pam
scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

Tiggerscraps said...

This is really cute, I'm sorry for being so late to thank you for linking up with us at QKR!
Marji DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

So sweet. love the paper. Thanks for entering the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. hugs, Teresa, DT

Lin said...

That bunny is darling - makes me think of Thumper! Love him mixed with this plaid, Donna - thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

GalFridayStamping said...

Great card....love the bunny! Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Absolutely love how you have used Paulette's thank you sentiment on your card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...