Thursday, July 27, 2017

Inspiration Thursday

Over at the Imagine That Creative Playground it's inspiration Thursday. I have a card there this week along with some of the other DT. There are some really fun designs today. Please stop by and take a look. Here's my card.

I used a scallop punch punchout to create this background. I did a tutorial earlier this year to show this technique. The sentiment, from Create with TLC,  is was printed on the card stock and I created the clouds around it. The image is from Imagine That Digis by Kris from the Airplanes stamp set. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added some accents with white gel pen.


I finished it off by adding some stars among the clouds. I am entering these challenges:
I hope you will pop over to the Creative Playground to see all the fun designs by the team. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.

Donna



6 comments:

Kristine said...

I Love what you do with this Airplane set Donna, your clouds are AWESOME! :) And that sentiment is great too. Thanks so much! xKris

Craft-E-Place said...

Super card, lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at ATSM
Elaine

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: That wording is just wonderful and fits your aeroplane image to the T.

Annemi said...

Amazing card and I love the sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Ann-Marie
TTCRD DT
Annemi {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door
ttcrd.blogspot.com

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, your background is just gorgeous love all those clouds. Another great masculine card.

Jo Nevill said...

Love your card ! Your cloud background is amazing !
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week.

Jo x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...