Sunday, July 9, 2017

Moo Chas Gracias

Happy Sunday, friends! It seems like forever since I had a chance to sit down and play at my desk. And really these last three weeks have been just too busy (and went so fast) to do that. First we had Girl Scout Day Camp. The second week we were preparing for our 40th wedding anniversary party. Then all the family and friends descended on us and the last one just left yesterday. The boys were home and I wanted to spend as much time with them as I could since I don't see them that often. And then there was watching the twins almost every day. So crafting went by the wayside. But it felt really good this morning to sit down at my desk and play a little. Even though we specified no gifts we did get some and I only had 1 thank you card in my stash; so guess what you will see a lot of this week. LOL!


So here's the first of many thank you cards. I've so wanted to use this sentiment ever since it was a freebie at Create with TLC. It makes me laugh every time I read it, so I figured it would give someone a chuckle for the day when they receive it in the mail. I paired the sentiment with Bugaboo's scene it - cow trio colored with a variety of markers. The challenge at Catch the Bug this week is outdoor fun and I'll be entering this card but I thought I should explain why this is outdoor fun to me. Tom and I own some property next to a cattle farm. It's where we had our 40th wedding celebration. It's very peaceful there. Except for the moos that you hear every so often. So when we are there our idea of fun is sitting and relaxing and listening to the cows moo. LOL! The panel is cut with Gina Marie Cross Stitch rectangles and mounted on a green card stock base.
I am entering these challenges:

Thanks for stopping by. I am headed back for more play time now. I've definitely missed creating. Have a wonderful Sunday!

Donna

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Donna, this is a great image for this challenge.

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Glenda Atkins said...

So 'utterly' cute, love the humour in this card Donna. Thanks for the chuckle.
hugs
Glenda

Pia S said...

You're back with a fantastic card after your card making break, it's SO fun! So glad you shared it with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Super cute! Thanks for entering the challenge at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. hugs, Teresa

Tammy Miller said...

What a beautiful project very pretty coloring, thank you so much for joining us at Catch The Bug. Our Christmas in July Starts Tomorrow!!
Hope you join us again soon!

Desire Fourie said...

Donna this is beautifully crafted and perfect for our 12th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
PS: Just love the funny scene and the TLC wording is perfect for it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...