So for my card I used Sunbonnet Christmas Present and colored her up with Spectrum Noir markers and added some silver glitz.
The designer papers are from Recollections and are scraps from my scrap box. The sentiment is from Peachy Keen Stamps from the Chill Baby Chill stamp set. I die cut the image with MFT Inside and Out Stitched Rounded Squares and die cut the sentiment with MFT Fishtail Sentiment Strips. The sentiment is inked with Spun Sugar DI.
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug CIJ Day 6: color photo challenge
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; use a die cut
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- Friday Outlawz challenge: Christmas
- Freshly Made Sketches: sketch
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: anything goes
I have one more card for the CIJ to finish the challenge. That one will be coming up shortly, Hope you have some creative time this weekend. Most of my weekend will be the twins. Hopefully I'll be back next week. Enjoy!