Friday freebie is an adorable, surly looking reindeer. He was so easy to color up in a flash,
I used all three colors in the recipe. My pop of color is obviously red and I used Diamond Stickles on the candy cane and snow area and the snowflake embellishment. I used the Poinsettia EF to emboss the red background. Thanks to Catch the Bug I have a better start on my Christmas cards for December. Now if I can just keep that up I may have enough. LOL!
I am entering these challenges:
- Catch the Bug CIJ challenge: recipe above
- Outlawz Wednesday Sketch: sketch
- Christmas Cards All Year Round: anything goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas: anything goes; use a die cut
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Extra: anything goes Christmas
- A Snowflakes Promise: anything goes
That is it for me this week! I hope to be back next week. I need to finish up thank yous for our 40th wedding anniversary and get those mailed so that's my next priority. Have a wonderful weekend!