Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Hoppy Easter

 I seem to be on a roll this week, finding time to be at my desk to craft. I've also written out about a dozen cards and sent them out too. That's major for me, as I tend to make them and then don't send them. LOL! I needed two more Easter cards so I actually mass produced these.


While looking for designer paper for yesterday's card, I ran into this cute bunny paper from Imagine That digital stamps and thought it would be perfect for a quick Easter card. I paired it with an old wood mounted stamp from Great Impressions with a bunny and carrot and the cute sentiment. I added some die cut washi tape from MFT Blueprints 13 (retired). Then I added Cotton Candy Stickles dots to the "washi tape" and the bunny's tail. I am entering these challenges:
We got our second vaccine shot this morning. So far, so good. I'm feeling okay. They did say our flu like symptoms 10 days after our first shot was a side effect from the first shot. Hoping to get some additional time this afternoon to see what else I can create. Just sent a bunch of birthday cards out so I could probably use more of those and definitely more thinking of you cards. Thanks for stopping by. Have a beautiful day. Stay safe. Peace and all good!

Donna


6 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely cards Donna. Great paper choice for an Easter card.
Glad to hear you aren't having any side effects from your second jab. We are still well over a month away to get the first jab.

Lori m said...

Adorable cards Donna, I love the bunny paper. So glad you had time to craft again, Happy Easter to you and your family, hugs, Lori m

Margreet said...

Gorgeous Easter cards with that lovely hoppy designpaper.
Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.
xxx Margreet DT

Debbie said...

Fun cards! Your paper is so cute!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie - TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Melissa Craig said...

What a find! This card is so flipping adorable!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Andrea W said...

That bunny paper is super cute and the washi tape looks great. So glad you joined us again this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...