Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Friends Who Care

 Just a quick card this morning for a friend who is going through a rough patch. I thought this might brighten their day. 


The image was a freebie from Cre8tive Hands ages ago. They haven't posted anything since 2016 but I still love their little cat and dog together. The background papers are all from Imagine That digital sets, using up scraps and die cut with MFT Stitched Frames. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. I am entering these challenges:
We had a great time with the twins on Sunday. It was windy and cold so we mostly stayed indoors and played but stopped at the playground when we took them home. I think they were rather tired by the time they went home. They never stop running around and wear themselves out. Thanks for stopping by today. Stay safe! Peace and all good!

Donna



11 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely card Donna. I like the image - possibly have that one myself as I do have a lot of the images she shared way back then. Lovely sentiment too.
Great that you managed to have a lovely day with the twins even if you couldn't spend much time outside.

Sheryl said...

This is a beautiful card and a fantastic take on the sketch.
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Jan’s Digital Stamp Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Sheryl xx
Jan’s Digital Stamps DT
Cat Crazy Craft Corner – My Blog

Jinny said...

What a lovely card, Donna! I especially love your sentiment. Great take on the sketch, too. Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

Lisa in Texas said...

This is an adorable card! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Deanna said...

Wonderful card and love the sentiment! Thanks so much for your entry at Sketch N Scrap this month! :)

Joy Wilson said...

Great design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge.  Please join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Tammy Folk said...

Absolutely love your card, and your take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap.

Jan Mahew said...

Adorable card Donna! Love the color combinations! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Good Luck! Stay safe, stay healthy and happy crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

Suze said...

I'm back again with my DT hat on this time. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

Kelly Schelske said...

Awe, how cute Donna! Great sketch too!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you'll play along again soon!

Tina Campbell said...

Super sweet card and I love what you did with the sketch :) Thank you for joining us over at Sketch n Scrap
Tina-DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...